The ScientiFeet web application is accessible from any computer with an Internet connection for simple and universal access. As a result, it allows you to create your 3D insoles almost everywhere.
From the patient’s foot scan, orthotics modeling is done in just a few minutes. Orthotics are generated perfectly to the shape of the foot and their cells are parameterized in a few clicks in 14 zones to induce precise corrections to the patient.
In addition to the cell settings, you can make any standard chiropody corrections based on your diagnosis:
- Choice of the template according to the size and the width of the shoe (from 25 to 55 in 3 widths)
- Choice of thickness (from 1.5 to 2.5mm) to adapt to all patients (children, athletes, overweight people)
- Parameterization of the 14 zones on 7 levels of rigidities (more than 2 000 billion combinations)
- Addition of sub-capital elements configurable in thickness
- Control of the drawing of the collar line
- Choice of finish in the heel (obviously, adjustable stabilizer, flat bottom, …)
- Sole orientation for varus or valgus correction
- Adding podiatry items (ARC, BRC, …)
- Control of the vault height
Above all, our application is updated very regularly and you will continue to enjoy new features!